Dear Parents / Guardians,
• It is with great pleasure that we welcome students back to the school after a gap of two years of online classes and an altered way of life.
• We at Vidyashilp Public School mould the children to be good human beings having compassion, empathy, honesty, tolerance, diligence and perseverance.
• The environment at Vidyashilp Public School is conducive to learning and free from unnecessary pressure, which enhances the progress of the children.
• Our curriculum is continuously updated to meet the changing circumstances and requirements of the next generation in the contemporary times.
• As per the current assessment system promulgated by CBSE, classes I to VIII will have two quarterly exams, half yearly exam and an Annual Examination. In addition, children will be subjected to internal assessments, which include periodic tests, subject enrichment activities and notebook maintenance. Classes IX-XII will follow the X/XII Board exam pattern with periodic tests and the Annual Exam with internal assessment.
• During the forthcoming year we will be having the Annual Day as well as the Sports day celebration. In addition to this we will have regular Inter House and Inter School activities. This would stimulate the students to showcase their talents and develop an all rounded personality.
• The school diary is an effective tool of communication between the teachers and parents. The record of home assignments will be maintained in the diary so that the parents / guardians can also ensure the timely completion and submission of assignments and projects.
• Our endeavor is to instill self discipline and self study on a regular basis.
• The remarks and observations by teachers must be read and countersigned by parents / guardians. Suggestions may be communicated through the diary, as well as any queries.
• To derive the complete benefit of the meticulously designed curriculum, daily attendance is mandatory.
• Every student needs to comply with all the rules and regulations of the school indicated in the diary, be punctual, always dress up in appropriate uniform, attend all the activities and participate in them with zest and vigour. Last but not the least, students should strive to be self reliant in their studies.