1. Parents are requested to impart basic health education to their children to ensure the maintenance ofa high standard in personal hygiene.
2. Parents should ensure that their children get eight hours of sleep every night and follow a balanced health regime.
3. All students are advised to bring their own water bottles.
4. Consumption of eatables bought from roadside vendors is prohibited.
5. All students should get a dental and ophthalmic checkup done once every year.
6. Students suffering from chicken pox, cholera, measles, mumps, whooping cough and jaundice must observe the prescribed period of quarantine.
7. Students suffering from infectious diseases like conjunctivitis, dermatitis, scabies, etc. should not be sent to school until the infectious period is over.
8. Students suffering from any chronic illness, like asthma, epilepsy, and rheumatic heart disease, are advised to be under continuous medical supervision of a specialist doctor and the school should be informed accordingly.
1. Leave of absence is granted on a previously written application from the parent or guardian. Such absence will not exceed five days in an academic year.
2. Students who have been ill should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on rejoining school. The certificate is to be submitted to the Class Teacher.
3. Parents should fill up the “Record of Non-Attendance” for each day the student is absent from school stating the reason for absence.
4. A student who has been absent on the previous day will not be permitted to attend class without a letter from the parents addressed to the Class Teacher stating the reason for his/her absence.
5. Student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before rejoining class.